The Nation’s largest state retail association
MRA is the nation’s largest state retail association. We are a valuable and trusted business resource for 5,000 member businesses that manage 15,000 stores and websites across the state. Through its expanding national network of credit card processing referral partners, MRA serves businesses of all types in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Membership services range from legislative advocacy and expert credit card processing to business insurances, discount programs, and college scholarships. Michigan Retailers also established and operates the popular Buy Nearby campaign, which encourages all consumers to shop at retail businesses in the state to strengthen local communities and Michigan’s economy.
MRA’s affiliated corporate entities include Michigan Retailers Services, Inc.; Retailers Insurance Company; Michigan Retailers Foundation; and Michigan Retailers Association Political Action Committee.
MRA Industry Divisions:
- Michigan Floor Covering Association
- Michigan Grocers Association
- Michigan Jewelers Association
- Michigan Retail Hardware Association
- Michigan Shoe Association
- Michigan Tire and Vehicle Services Association
- Council of State Retail Associations
- Food Marketing Institute
- National Association of Chain Drug Stores
- National Grocers Association
- National Retail Federation
- National Shoe Retailers Association
- Retail Industry Leaders Association
- Tire Industry Association