LANSING, Mich. – A slowing economy and other factors has prompted Michigan retailers to report sluggish sales in October compared to 2018.
Retailers also indicate that they expect a slightly slower holiday season than a year ago,
Don’t forget: We’ve made it easier than ever to renew your annual membership dues.
After receiving your renewal notice through the mail prior to your anniversary date, gather your Member ID and Invoice number,
In this issue:
- House discusses stormwater fix via “rain tax”
- Telepharmacy bill amended, reported by House committee
- Bill would delay the cage-free egg standard until 2024
- Regulatory round-up
House discusses stormwater fix via “rain tax”
In an effort to repair and improve systems that are designed to stop flooding basements,
Both FedEx and UPS have announced that they will not apply peak season surcharges on residential deliveries this holiday season, giving e-commerce retailers much to celebrate. However, as in the past,
By AMY DRUMM, MRA Vice President, Government Affairs
On the heels of attending a conference of state retail associations in Montana, I was able to spend some time in Glacier National Park and learned about the many forest fires that happen each year in our national parks.
In this issue:
- Court puts flavored vape ban on hold
- House unanimously reports marketplace bills
- Discussion to end surprise medical billing starts
- House passes updates to accessibility signs
- Pure Michigan vows to continue
Court puts flavored vape ban on hold